Studying in Australia has many pros in your personal and professional life. Are you planning to study in Australia? Great! But a reminder that there are some steps that you need to take first. However, you need not worry. Two important things to do for studying in Australia are applying for admission to your preferred institute, university or college, and getting a student visa after your acceptance.
Steps to Study in Australia
Here, we have listed some of the significant steps that you must go through to study in Australia-
- Choose and decide your preferred course and institute/college/university.
- Write an eye-catching Statement of Purpose for studying in Australia and at that particular institution.
- You need to submit your application with previous academic records, work experiences and personal records.
- Receive acceptance letter or offer letter
- Receive your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Start your documentation process and apply for a student visa.
Entry Requirements to Study in Australia
There are many entry requirements that you need to meet for your college application and your visa application. Some of the main entry requirements are:
- Academic requirements (transcripts and diplomas)
- English language requirements like IELTS and PTE
- Financial documents that hold evidence to support your study
- Health Cover Insurance (OSHC)
Another great news- If you are residing in Australia on a work visa, you still can apply for a student visa as an international student.
We, Wise Crave Education and Visa Services are ready to help you apply to the college or university of your choice in Australia. As one of the most trusted and reputed Australian education consultancies, we can guarantee to provide you with a top-notch consultation for your studies in Australia. With the professional assistance of our QEAC (Qualified Education Agent Counsellors) certified counsellors, we can make your university application and visa application easy, efficient and cost-effective.
We provide an array of services relating to study abroad and immigration. So, we help you with visa services and help you settle in your dream destination.
If you have queries about studying in Australia, call our experts and get any confusion resolved right away!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01-4106567.